East West International School, Mysuru was established in 2014. And now it has been functioning under the guidance of dynamic personality Smt. Chitrakala Nagaraj, the Chairperson and young learned personalities Mr. C N Shashikiran, Secretary and Mrs. Mamatha Shashikiran, Joint Secretary.
Also, EWIS is committed to continuous development and innovation, driven by a constant dialogue, both formal and informal, with parents aimed primarily at enhancing the standards of learning and teaching.
We follow the CBSE syllabus through a well planned and need based yet flexible challenging and creative curriculum, which is in keeping with our guiding Philosophy.
In order to empower the students to cater to their aptitude and enable them to sight and seek their own potential, equal importance is attached to academic & non-academic activities and will nurture learning through an integrated and interdisciplinary approach activities.
- Admission to all Classes are subject to vacancy and are done on first-cum-first-served basis. Admissions are open to all children irrespective of Caste, Religion, Race, Community.
- The admissions are strictly based on age criteria and in accordance with the rules and regulations of the CBSE boards.
- Children seeking admission must be -
- Pre-Nursery / Montessori
- Minimum 3 years of age
- Minimum 4 years of age
- Minimum 5 Years of age and completion of L.K.G
- I Standard
- Minimum 5 Years 10 Months of age and completion of Nursery Education.
- II Standard Onwards
- Production of previous school certificates and to write an Aptitude Test.
- Step 1
- Pre-Application forms are issued and are needed to be submitted by given date along with a copy of birth certificate.
- Step 2
- Selection is strictly followed on the basis of candidate’s age, siblings if any, studying in the school, minority status, and proximity to the school.
- Step 3
- Admission is confirmed only on payment of fees.
- Step 4
- In all cases, the discretion of the Principal/Management is final and binding.
For Admissions Contact
Admission Head : Mrs. Pallavi
Call now : +91 9342752525
Call now : 821 2403525
Email now : email@example.com
- Nursery / Montessori
- Kindergarten-I (KG-1 / LKG)
- Kindergarten-II (KG-2 / UKG) (Age Group 3-5 yrs)
- Standard-IV Age Group 6-9 yrs
- Standard-VII Age Group 10-13 yrs
- Standard-X Age Group 13-16 yrs