East West International School, Mysuru was established in 2014. And now it has been functioning under the guidance of dynamic personality Smt. Chitrakala Nagaraj, the Chairperson and young learned personalities Mr. C N Shashikiran, Secretary and Mrs. Mamatha Shashikiran, Joint Secretary.
Also, EWIS is committed to continuous development and innovation, driven by a constant dialogue, both formal and informal, with parents aimed primarily at enhancing the standards of learning and teaching.
We follow the CBSE syllabus through a well planned and need based yet flexible challenging and creative curriculum, which is in keeping with our guiding Philosophy.
In order to empower the students to cater to their aptitude and enable them to sight and seek their own potential, equal importance is attached to academic & non-academic activities and will nurture learning through an integrated and interdisciplinary approach activities.
We believe in Academics as a process than as a product. 100% attention to ignite the young minds.
Participation is more important than winning, we imbibe sportsman spirit in every single child.
Computer being an integral part of everyday life, we train the young minds of grade I-X in a hi-tech computer lab facility.
Tuning the master minds to music mode.
Sharp minds need smart class rooms Digitalized classrooms to enhance the learning ability.
EWIS offers the lavish infrastructure facilities for the students like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Laboratories.
It has Library which contains chosen Books, Magazines, Periodicals, Films Recorder sounds, huge swimming pool and Transportation.
- Medium of Instruction - ENGLISH
- Being a language of scientific knowledge, we can be benefited from the technological advancement of other countries by reading English. Therefore EWIS has been following English as it is very much suitable as the medium of instruction.
- Mode of Education - Co-Ed.
- Most schools have been co-educational for a long time. There is no reason to educate males & females separately before the age of puberty. Hence EWIS has incorporated co-education as the mode of education.
- Curriculum - CBSE
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India. CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. There are approximately 19,316 schools in India and 211 schools in 25 foreign countries affiliated to the CBSE. And EWIS is one among them.
- School Timings:
- 8:45 am - 3:45 pm
- Principal Office:
- 821 2403525
- Admission Head:
- Mrs. Vani D
- +91 9342752525
For Admissions Contact
- Nursery / Montessori
- Kindergarten-I (KG-1 / LKG)
- Kindergarten-II (KG-2 / UKG) (Age Group 3-5 yrs)
- Standard-IV Age Group 6-9 yrs
- Standard-VII Age Group 10-13 yrs
- Standard-X Age Group 13-16 yrs